Brokers Ireland 2021 Budget Submission
Tue May 5 2020
Brokers Ireland has finalised its 2021 Budget Submission. The submission will be sent to the Minister for Finance once a new Government has been formed.
This submission deals with:
- Lifting of 4% limit on AMRF withdrawals for 2020
- Consequence of any reduction in the current €115,000 limit on earnings for tax relief on personal contributions to pension arrangements.
- Consequence of any reduction on top rate tax relief on personal contributions to pension arrangements;
- Increase of Standard Threshold Limit of €2m
- Increase DIRT rate to the same rate as life assurance exit tax (LAET)
- Removal of the 1% Life Assurance Premium Levy.
For any queries in relation to the submission please contact me at email@example.com
Director of Financial Services