Brokers Ireland Elect New President
Tue Aug 18 2020
The 3rd Annual General Meeting of Brokers Ireland took place on Thursday 13th August 2020 in the Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Co. Dublin.
Outgoing President, Duncan Duke passed responsibility for the forthcoming year to Ciaran Blackall, who was elected as President at the AGM. Liam Carberry was also elected as Vice President for 2020/21 term. We would like to congratulate both Ciaran and Liam and wish them well in their new positions and to the other 7 board members of Brokers Ireland. We would also like to thank members who attended the AGM in Liffey Valley under slightly ‘unusual’ circumstances this year.
All members present at the AGM voted unanimously in favour of all 9 board members who were proposed for election including:
- Ciaran Blackall, Blackall Financial
- Liam Carberry, Liam Carberry Financial Planning
- Duncan Duke, Inverdea Financial Services
- Rodney Croly, Croly & Co
- Linda Gallagher, First Ireland
- Richard Cotter, Growth Investments
- Samantha Nagle, Aspire Financial Services
- Robert Kelly, Insureplus
- Mark Nugent, Know Finance