Insurance Charities Awareness Week – How Will You Get Involved?
Mon Mar 27 2023
The Insurance Charities wants to ensure no insurance employee who is struggling misses out on the financial and practical support it can offer. As we all experience the sharp rise in cost of living, the Charity’s support may be needed now more than ever. We hope that you and your employer will get involved and help spread the word during the dedicated campaign week.
The Charity will be issuing a digital Supporter Toolkit ahead of the week (late May/early June) packed with resources and guidance to help you participate, so please keep an eye out for that.
Ways to support the campaign
- Talk to your colleagues about the Charity. It doesn’t need to be formal perhaps over a cup of tea or at the end of a meeting.
- Order free giveaways for colleagues ahead of the week and book onto the special online session ‘Dementia Friends’
- Retweet and share its social media posts using the hashtag #ICAW.
- Think of those in your professional networks who may be struggling and signpost them to the Charity.
- Send your own posts from your personal social media accounts and company accounts (where possible).
- Circulate the resources The Insurance Charities will be sharing in advance. Perhaps consider including the content in your team meetings, on your intranet, or in staff wellbeing sessions.
- Share the Charity’s 2022/2023 impact report it will publish at the close of the campaign.
- Request a short online presentation from one the Insurance Charities team.
Please put the dates in your diary, and look out for further updates on its social media channels, campaign webpage, and awareness week bulletins as they become available.