Insurance Charities Awareness Week June 2022
Wed Jun 8 2022
A reminder that Insurance Charities Awareness Week (ICAW) will take place between the 20 and 24 June. The aim is to let the industry know about its dedicated Charity, and the financial and practical support available in times of need.
Please make a note in your diaries and let your Comms/Marketing/CSR teams know, so they can schedule ICAW activity alongside any other initiatives.
To support the Week, the Charity will be calling on you and your colleagues to:
- Circulate the resources in the new online Supporter Toolkit.
- Register for the free special dementia awareness training course being delivered online by the Alzheimer’s Society. This is a skills-based course suitable for anyone who would like to improve their knowledge and understanding of dementia.
- Retweet and share its social media posts.
- Post on social media from your personal accounts and company accounts (where possible). This year’s campaign hashtag will be #ICAW.
- Share information about the Charity in team meetings, on your intranet, or in ‘lunch and learn’ sessions for example.
- Watch and share the webinar launching at the start of the week.
- Read and share the Charity’s latest Impact Report being published during the campaign.
- Think about those in your professional networks who may be struggling, and signpost them to the Charity.
- Request a short online presentation from one of the Charity’s team during the week.
We hope that you and your employer will get involved and help raise awareness throughout the industry. If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch.
The Insurance Charities wants to make this year’s campaign bigger and better than ever, so please help spread the word by getting involved in any way you can. Look out for further details on its social media channels, campaign page, and in future e-newsletters.
If you have any questions about the campaign or have any questions, please call 020 7606 3763 or email email@example.com.