Insurance Charities Awareness Week
Wed Jun 7 2023
How Can I Get Involved?
We want to ensure no insurance employee who is struggling misses out on the financial and practical support we can offer. As we all experience a sharp rise in the cost of living, our support may be needed now more than ever. We hope that you and your employer will get involved and help spread the word during the dedicated campaign week.
- Download our digital Supporter Toolkit to give you the tools and resources to use in the run-up and throughout the campaign.
- Talk to your colleagues about the Charity. It doesn’t need to be formal perhaps over a cup of tea or at the end of a meeting.
- Book onto the special ‘Dementia Friends’ session.
- Retweet and share our social media posts using the hashtag #ICAW.
- Think of those in your professional networks who may be struggling and signpost them to us.
- Send your own posts from your personal social media accounts and company accounts (where possible).
- Circulate the resources we will be sharing in advance. Perhaps consider including the content in your team meetings, on your intranet, or in staff wellbeing sessions.
- Share our 2022/2023 impact report we will publish at the close of the campaign.
Talking to colleagues
We would also like to offer a short online presentation (approx ten minutes) to employers and insurance networks about the Charity between 12 pm and 2 pm on each day of the campaign week. If you are interested please get in touch to book.
If you have any questions please contact us.