OECD/UCD Research Study on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
Thu Feb 17 2022
OECD Research – Invitation to Participate
The OECD is carrying out research in Ireland and across a number of countries worldwide to support a major new international study into the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and its impact on work. The purpose is to identify good practice for and barriers to AI adoption in the workplace, and its impact on skills and productivity. Countries involved include: Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. More information about the project can be found at the project webpage here..
We are looking for companies in the following sectors to partake:
- Manufacturing (defined broadly, inclusive of the subsectors listed here)
- Finance and insurance
- Transportation logistics (services related to the distribution of goods, including warehousing and storage)
- Energy production (electric power generation, transmission and distribution, natural gas distribution and water, sewage and other systems
Ideally each company would use AI (in-part) to deliver core activities (rather than supporting activities like HRM). They may also have completed (or have in progress) AI project(s) where the impact has been noticed (or expected). The projects should have had an impact on the Irish ecosystem.
- Ideally we would like to talk to 5 – 6 associates from each company to provide a multi-dimensional view of the impact of AI. Each interview would be between 30-45min.
- They would have diverse roles e.g. manager, worker, developer etc
- The interview questions are standard and can be circulated in advance
Queries can be directed to :