The Benefits Of The Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship For Brokers
Thu Jan 21 2021
As we head into 2021 The Insurance Institute want to highlight the benefits that The Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship offers both Financial and Insurance Brokers.
- FINANCIAL SENSE – Government subsidies of almost €24,000 per apprentice
- TALENT DEVELOPMENT – an opportunity to attract new talent or develop existing employees
- FAST TRACK TO COMPLIANCE – apprentices gain their APA at the end of year one.
The programme is Government (academically) funded – this includes the programme tuition costs with IT Sligo, the insurance and degree exam costs and all associated membership fees.
There is currently an opportunity to avail of additional financial support through The Apprenticeship Incentivisation Scheme. The Scheme provides a grant to the employer of €3,000 for each new apprentice registered up to June 2021.
The programme provides a secure and cost-effective means to hire and train new, highly capable staff. There is also an opportunity to develop existing employees (who meet the entry requirements and have completed no more than three exams).
- Each apprentice is MCC compliant within their first year – achieving their Accredited Product Adviser (APA) designation.
- At the end of year two they will have achieved the Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP)/QFA designation.
- And, on completing the programme they are awarded a Level 8 BA (Hons) in Insurance Practice.
We’re here to help
If you are interested in finding out more about hiring an apprentice please telephone us on 01 6456600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org it’s never too early to get the information you need and to start the process.