Covid-19: Building Resilience and Adapting to a Changing World (Week 1)
Presented by Andrew Considine
Friday 01 May 2020
Brokers Ireland is delighted to bring this engaging webinar to its members to help create a positive mindset during these challenging times. This webinar is the first part of a 4-week programme put together to help members build resilience and adapt to the new ‘normal’ during the pandemic and beyond.
For the month of May, every Friday at 11.00hrs, Andrew Considine will support our members in the following five primary areas:
• Develop more positive and resilient perspectives to better respond to these challenging times and how to take the actions necessary that create a sense of calm within.
• How to respond effectively to these challenges and being able to overcome self-doubt, anxiety and isolation, and discover how best to create new opportunities.
• Discover where members are most inspired in their life and how to empower and create an improved work/life balance.
• Adapting to a changed working environment and enhance personal and professional relationships.
• The importance of having definite goals through using clear vision, structured planning and focused action.
About the Presenter: Andrew Considine – Inspire to Achieve
Andrew Considine is a personal and professional development coach, and inspirational speaker
with 35 years’ experience in helping people and businesses develop, improve and achieve their desired results.
Andrew’s experience in coaching and guiding financial advisers and Insurance brokers to achieve their desired outcomes has involved him working with people who have encountered many personal and professional difficulties and challenges.
His work has brought about great transformations for his clients who, through Andrew’s unique coaching style and techniques, creates positive and lasting change, increased motivation, and the confidence in their ability to improve their personal and professional results.