Royal London Webinar – Inheritance Tax Section 72
Presented by Royal London
Wednesday, 28 April | Duration: 1 Hours
Royal London is delighted to invite Brokers Ireland members to a webinar on Wednesday 28 April at 1100 hrs on Inheritance tax and section 72 cover.
Barry McCutcheon, Proposition Lead and Daragh Feely, Head of Sales will discuss Ireland’s current inheritance tax rules and how Whole of Life, Section 72 cover can help protect your client’s legacy, including their pension pot. You can hear a broker’s perspective with case study examples from our guest speaker, Paul Merriman. And we’ll explain how Royal London’s unique ‘Life Changes Option’ works under Section 72 cover.
We’ll also welcome Royal London’s recently appointed Interim Head of Proposition, Karen Gallagher, who’ll share news on some of our exciting protection enhancements coming soon.
‘Inheritance Tax and Section 72 Insurance‘ – Wednesday, 28 April, 11am to 12pm
- Barry McCutcheon, Proposition Lead
- Daragh Feely, Head of Sales
- Guest Speaker: Paul Merriman, Pax Financial Planning
- Karen Gallagher, Interim Head of Proposition
- Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Whole of Life cover
- Section 72: A broker’s perspective
- Royal London protection enhancements coming soon
- 1 hour of CPD available from the LIA and IOB, category 1) Life Assurance, pending approval.
If you have any questions you would like our speakers to address on the day, you can submit them when you register for the webinar.