Royal London Webinar – MCP: Strong Cover, Built For Your Clients!
Presented by Royal London
Wednesday 24th February
In 2019 Royal London launched Multi-Claim Protection Cover (MCPC) – an innovative new type of protection cover to help your clients better plan for the unknown. Since then, Brokers have been benefiting from having an additional protection product to offer and recommend to clients. While customers have valued it because their premiums stay the same even after a claim, it also includes protection for their family and it’s possible to claim for more than one illness or treatment.
Join Royal London for their first webinar of the year, MCPC: Strong cover, built for your clients!
- Joe Charles, Head of Proposition
- Barry McCutcheon, Proposition Lead
- Colette Houton, Underwriting and Claims Lead
- Tadhg Malone, Senior Broker Consultant
- What makes MCPC different?
- How does MCPC work as an alternative option to SSI?
- How you can recommend MCPC to your clients, if you aren’t already.
- Wednesday, 24 February
- 11am to 12pm
- 1 hour of CPD available from the LIA and IOB, category 1) Life Assurance, pending approval.
If you have any questions you would like our speakers to address on the day, you can submit them when you register for the webinar.
We hope you can make it!